S&W .38/.357 Magnum / 5 - Shot (J-Frame) B/S (Qty: 5)
Our .357/.38 Special 5 round moon clips are faster to use than a speedloader and allow quick and reliable ejection of the fired rounds, with a quick reload of all chambers at once.
Cylinders require machining to accept Moon Clips. Look under Machining
- S&W J-Frame, 5 shot, Pro Series models: 640, 642 & 442 factory machined for Moonclips
- Moon clips are .025 thick Blue Steel.
- You can also view the .020 stainless steel version of these J-Frame moon clips.
- Same as OEM, as comes with your revolver from S&W, BLUE / These J-Frame moon clips fit Federal, Remington, Starline & other brands of similar extractor groove size, etc. See Fitment chart photo.
- These S&W .38/.357 Magnum moon clips fit Federal, Remington, Starline, Hornady +P .38 Special & some other brands.
- These clips are NOT made to fit Winchester, Hornady Critical Defense & Speer Gold Dot ammo!
- Click here for ammo & moon clip fitment chart.
- Other J-Frame, 5 shot models, Cylinders NOT cut for clips by the manufacturer, requires machining to accept Full Moon Clips, by tkcustom.com/machining
- Not cut for Moon Clips from the factory: S&W Models: 36, 37, 60, 337, 337TI, 340, 340SC, 340PD, 342TI, 360, 360PD, 442, 637, 638, 640, 642, 647 & 649:
- Made in America!
- Order your moon clips, moon clip tools and revolver accessories from TK Custom™ today.
Moon clips are a reloading device/method that makes it much easier to load a revolver cylinder with all your cartridges at one time. No fumbling, while loading your cylinder with rounds individually and possibly dropping some of them on the ground. No speedloader to pick-up off the ground after you load your revolver cylinder.
All of our products are "Made in the USA" on state of the art machinery, to exacting tolerances of .00001 thousandth’s of an inch. Our twelve step manufacturing, inspection process insures the very highest quality moon clip and they are guaranteed for a lifetime. TK Custom™ simply delivers the highest quality products in the industry period!
Moon Clip Loading & Unloading Tools are recommended for moon clips.
No Tools are Included. Photos for illustration ONLY!